|BOARD OF DIRECTORS|
To December 31 of 2020
|Audit and |
|José Antonio Correa Etchegaray •||R||✓||✓|
|Bernardo Eugenio Risoul Salas •||R||✓|
|Joaquín Brockmann Dominguez||R||✓|
|María del Pilar Moreno Alanís||R||✓|
|Wilfrido Javier Castillo Miranda Olea||I||✓|
|Juan Marco Gutiérrez Wanless||I||✓|
|Juan Orozco y Gómez Portugal||I||✓||✓|
|Juan Enrique Murguía Pozzi||I||✓||✓|
|Mauricio Domenge Gaudry||I||✓|
|Christian Alejandro Pedemonte del Castillo||I||✓|
|Madeleine Marthe Claude Brémond Santacruz||I|
|Alfonso Tomás Lebrija Guiot||I||✓|
|José Francisco Torres Olmos||I|
|María Fernanda Castillo Olea||A|
R Proprietary Related I Proprietary Independent A Alternate Related A Alternate Independent • President • Vice President
• Alternate member
* Independent member
- » Audit
Only composed by 3 independent Board members with extensive accounting and financial experience. Meets monthly.
- Supervises the management, conduction and execution of the matters that correspond to it in accordance to the Securities Market Law.
- Supervises that the managing director complies with the Meeting's agreements.
- Evaluates the external auditor's performance.
- Analyzes the company's financial statements and the financial information.
- Investigates possible non-compliance of the guidelines, operation policies, and internal control systems.
- Informs the Board of Directors of operations with related parties.
- » Corporate Practices
Composed by 3 independent Board members. Amongst its functions stands out.
- Evaluation and compensation to the CEO.
- Gives its opinion to related parties when the management request it.
- Review the IT procedures of improper acts (complaints channels).
- Analyze the compensation of members from different intermediate structures of the company and analyze its performance as well.
- » Social Responsibility
Only integrated by 1 independent member who presides it; meets bi-monthly.
- Defines the scope of the social responsibility for Quálitas.
- Defines strategies and activities to implement social responsibility practices.
- Defines mechanisms to measure the social impact of the functions and activities.
- » Investment, Finance and Planning
Composed by 7 members, mostly part of the Board of Directors; from which 3 are independent members; meets monthly.
- Evaluates and suggests investment policies in accordance with the organizational vision.
- Proposes guidelines for the strategic planning of the company.
- Maintains a balanced investment portfolio under the investment regime established by the authority.
- Comments, recommends, and follows up on the budget.
- Identifies risk factors and evaluates policies to manage them.
- » Operations
Composed by 10 members, 6 of them Board members; 2 of them are independent; meets bi-monthly.
- Advises the general management, in the establishment of strategies and actions to optimize the efficiency and operational quality of the company.
- Helps establish the annual business plan and the comprehensive strategy, guaranteeing the continuity and better development of the holding.