Audit and Corporate Practices Committee
Only composed by 3 independent board members with extensive accounting and financial experience. Meets monthly.
Supervises the management, conduction and execution of the matters that correspond to it in accordance to the Securities Market Law.
Supervises that the managing director complies with the Meeting’s agreements.
Evaluates the external auditor’s performance.
- Analyzes the company’s financial statements and the financial information.
Investigates possible non-compliance of the guidelines, operation policies, and internal control systems.
Informs the Board of Directors of operations with related parties.
Evaluates the remunerations of the CEO and other relevant officers.
Social Responsibility Committee
Only integrated by 1 independent member who presides it; meets bi-monthly.
- Defines the scope of the social responsibility for Quálitas.
- Defines strategies and activities to implement social responsibility practices.
- Defines mechanisms to measure the social impact of the functions and activities.
Investment, Finance and Planning Committee
Composed by 6 members, all board members, 3 of which are independent; meets monthly.
- Evaluates and suggests investment policies in accordance with the organizational vision.
- Proposes guidelines for the strategic planning of the company.
- Maintains a balanced investment portfolio under the investment regime established by the authority.
- Comments, recommends and follows up on the budget.
- Identifies risk factors and evaluates policies to manage them.
Composed by 9 members, 6 of which are board members, 2 of which are independent; meets monthly.
- Advises the general management, in the establishment of strategies and actions to optimize the efficiency and operational quality of the company.
- Helps establish the annual business plan and the comprehensive strategy, guaranteeing the continuity and better development of the holding.